Do you really want to learn digital marketing?
If yes, don’t worry, you are at the right place to learn Digital Marketing. I have made a simple Digital Marketing Guide for your marketing journey.
Every marketer goes through the same phase during the initial period but I have tried to minimize your efforts through my simple digital marketing guide.
The simple suggestion is to be realistic in approach and don’t follow shortcuts. A systematic approach to learning digital marketing will be the best way for beginner or professionals.
Even I have gone through the same phase so never hesitate to explore.
Do you have enough reason to choose digital marketing as a career or for your business?
Here the reasons that will support your choice…
Marketing Statistics 2018
According to HubSpot, the latest insights of marketing statistics are
- Embedded videos on landing pages are going to increase conversions by 86%. (Wordstream, 2018)
- Google itself drives 96% of the mobile search traffic. (Jody Nimetz Co., 2018)
- The inbound marketing strategy of 61% of the marketers is to improve search engine optimization and organic presence. (HubSpot, 2018)
- Organic search results are the priority of 70-80% of search engine users. (MarTech, 2018)
- Videos are the first choice. It is likely to drive 50 times more organic traffic in comparison to plain text. (Omnicore, 2018)
- There is a huge increase of 3400% in the number of voice search queries from 2008 to 2017. (HubSpot, 2017)
- The top inbound marketing priority of 55% of Marketers is blog content creation. (HubSpot, 2018)
- India has the largest base of Facebook users in comparison to any other country in the world. (Statitsa, 2018)
- In the current scenario, the two most popular online activities are Social media and video viewing. (Smart Insights, 2018)
Now I hope you can understand the importance of digital marketing for businesses and career. It is a booming industry and there is a large number of online audiences beyond boundaries. You just need to choose a right platform to connect.
Now need not to wait…
The Basics of Digital Marketing
I know your time is valuable and to keep everything sorted, I am starting with the basics of Digital Marketing. A step by step learning process will work out for your desired goal. Go ahead…
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing as a part of marketing pinpoints the use of digital marketing for any business or brand. Generally, two terms are often used – Internet Marketing and Digital Marketing but are they synonymous? If not, how?
In simple words, Digital Marketing uses both online and offline channels but Internet Marketing includes online channels only. But what are those channels and how they work?
“Internet Marketing is a subset of Digital Marketing.”
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click or Google Ads or Online Display Advertising (SEM)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing
While the internet marketing majorly includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Affiliate Marketing, and Email Marketing.
To organize your learning process, I have systematically prepared all guides.
Digital Marketing Guides
A systematic study can help you in your career and business. I have included all the basic digital marketing guides; go through each guide to learn it precisely.
Anyone can start learning digital marketing. You can choose any guide to start with and enjoy free learning. Other guides from basics to advance are coming soon.
Content Marketing Guide
Latest Digital Marketing Trends of 2018
- Extensive growth of smartphone usage
- Digital transformation
- Connecting marketing activities into the customer lifecycle
- Marketing Automation
- Machine Learning
- Customer bonding and engagement strategy
- Integration of social media strategies
- Data sources integration
- SEO and Content Marketing
- Role of Augmented Reality in Marketing
What are the Best Digital Marketing Courses?
I have created a short summary of the best courses but the institutes are not in a particular order. You can check all these courses on your own and select the best one for yourself.
Many of the courses are online and few have classroom training programs.
If you want to know in detail, Read Best Digital Marketing Courses worldwide.
I hope my digital marketing guide is helpful in your career and business. Keep on exploring and learning. Never stop due to hurdles. Count every step for a great success.
Write to Tarannum Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org.